key competency - Tahana-Lee's Learning Journey

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

key competency

Reading/Pānui Goals                             


  • Make the book i'm reading sound interesting
  • Not to stutter on hard words and read with expression
  • Learn how to spell the hard words i read
  • Read a text in English with fluently
  • Answer questions about an English text confidently  the point of view in a text I am reading


Writing/Tuhituhi Goals


  • Write a full page in Te Reo Pakeha Write a full paragraph in Te Reo Pakeha
  • Use a range of āhuatanga reo in my writing
  • Have tidy handwriting when i do paragraphs
  • Finish my work on time
  • Complete my writing tasks in a set timeframe


Maths/Pāngarau Goals


  • Understand math problems when its explained to me
  • Use 2 or more strategies to solve word problems
  • Be able to do high school maths before i get to high school


Key Competency Goals


Managing Self
  • Stay on task and complete my work on time.
  • Not to get distracted while working
  • Make good choices when working in groups.
  • Be on time to class.
  • Wear my school uniform correctly everyday
  • Not to talk while i'm doing a group project
  • Be an active listener.
  • Do good in school to get to high school
  • Be a positive member of our class.
  • Speak Te Reo Māori when I am in Te Huringa.
  • Speak Te Reo Māor everyday, in our kura, and out in the community.
  • Use Te Reo Māori to communicate my ideas online.

  • Coach a Junior sport team.
  • Be organized and have stationary
  • Do good in school and not be naughty
  • Take care of our classroom environment and resources.

No comments:

Manu Ariki

Tino pai teenei raa naa te tomatou tuu ki te papa o te Manu ariki

kapahaka 2017








@way2themes